048 – Writing and Directing with Michael Graf
In this Happy Hour podcast, we’re chatting with Michael Graf about his Emmy award-winning writing and directing.
- (3:11) Who is Michael Graf?
- (15:59) The Last Indian War.
- (20:36) What does optioning a script mean?
- (22:10) What is the ideal optioning scenario?
- (27:02) How has the transition to online/remote work been for Michael?
- (37:48) What’s the biggest challenge when marketing for someone else?
- (42:51) The interviewer becomes the interviewee.
- (49:44) What does Michael think about his first drafts?
- (1:06:42) What is the biggest challenge that Michael is currently facing and what is he doing to overcome it?