054 – Editing and Up-Cycling Art with Ryan Orr
In this Happy Hour podcast, we’re chatting with Ryan Orr about editing and up-cycled art.
- (3:27) Who is Ryan Orr?
- (7:11) Upcycling.
- (11:22) What is it like creating commissioned art?
- (18:45) How long do Ryan’s projects take?
- (30:04) Ideation.
- (36:45) Is Ryan organized?
- (40:53) Editing.
- (50:28) Switching from Adobe Premiere Pro to DaVinci Resolve.
- (57:10) Fix it in post.
- (1:03:39) How did Ryan get started as an editor?
- (1:14:58) Two truths and a lie.