060 – Restaurant Director of Operations with Eli Fhima
In this Happy Hour podcast, we’re chatting with Eli Fhima about his role as Director of Operations at Fhima’s in Minneapolis.
- (3:46) Who is Eli Fhima?
- (5:22) The setting.
- (15:26) Can the maître d’ hang?
- (22:45) How do John and Ryan process the heavy stories they tell?
- (34:43) How does Eli recharge?
- (48:32) What oils should you be cooking with?
- (51:32) Fasting.
- (56:50) Micro plastics.
- (58:58) I’m not saying that I’ve become a prepper.