In this Happy Hour podcast, we’re chatting with Sarah Noonan about her role as Social Media Director for the Wisconsin Historical Society.
- (5:23) Who is Sarah Noonan?
- (10:49) A finger in every pie.
- (12:32) Moving to social.
- (22:18) What does the Wisconsin Historical Society do?
- (28:20) Does the WHS have any Native American artifacts?
- (31:02) What is the coolest thing about WI?
- (36:20) Sarah’s experience with working remotely.
- (38:00) What tools does Sarah use for social media management?
- (47:58) How active do you need to be on social media?
- (55:37) What does Sarah do for fun?
- (56:39) What kind of stories does Sarah like?
- (1:13:52) Two truths and a lie.