058 – Video Game Music with Megan McDuffee
In this Happy Hour podcast, we’re chatting with Megan McDuffee about her work in music for video games.
- (2:31) Shootin’ the breeze.
- (20:31) How did Megan get into music?
- (22:31) River City Girls.
- (27:04) Writing music for video games.
- (31:01) Who are Megan’s musical influences?
- (32:37) Classical and electronic influences.
- (35:19) Does Megan get musical burnout?
- (36:38) Megan’s other hobbies.
- (43:17) How does Megan handle comments on her work.
- (46:35) How does Megan structure her business?
- (47:49) Business learning curve.
- (51:35) From looking for work to turning down work,
- (57:11) Megan’s career goals.
- (1:10:40) Where does Megan see herself in 30 years?
- (1:16:17) Learning to say no.
- (1:31:27) Dealing with a client who doesn’t want to talk business.